ITJC Limited was set up in 2004 but the company closed down in 2017 when the director retired. John Clark continues to provide a personal, reliable, professional service at very reasonable rates and prides itself on high levels of customer satisfaction. He has over forty years experience in many areas of computing. The following IT services are available:
- Computer help - Business or Home
- Computer and PC troubleshooting and repairs
- Computer (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet), networking and peripherals recommendations and help with purchases
- Program, application selection and advice including operating systems (Windows 10, 8 and 8.1, Android), office programs etc.
- Installation and configuration of new computing systems including on-site help on use of systems
- Networking - design, installation and configuration of wired and wireless networks
- Broadband connections - installation and configuration
- Email and Internet setup and configuration
- Web site construction
- Computer / ECDL training
- Anti virus / spyware / security configuration
- Spyware, virus, trojan, worm and rootkit removal
- IT consultancy and review of IT systems
- Powerpoint presentation graphics and Electronic documents (for example, Adobe PDF document creation)
- Digital photography and webcam (for example security cameras) solutions
..... Any other IT, computer help required? Contact John Clark
..... Initial consultation Free
Advice and IT services are given without acceptance of liability.
The adoption of that advice and IT services are a matter for the client's own commercial judgement.